Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"This I Believe" Reflection

While making this video, I had mixed feelings. I really liked the idea behind it, but making the video scared me. I am not tech savvy at all and I proved this to myself while making this project! Picking out the pictures, recording the audio, and picking out music was easy. The hard part was putting them all together to create a presentable movie. I struggled with timing the audio and the pictures to be in sync. I also struggled with cutting my transition music...it wasn't a complicated task but it took some time to figure out. Luckily, Windows Movie Maker allows you to cut in right in your movie which made it easier. The one thing that I didn't like about Movie Maker was that I couldn't overlay the audio. Instead of having back round music under my voice, I was only able to use music as a transition. To be a bit more positive, I loved writing my narrative! It reminded me once again of why I really want to be a teacher. Writing this essay gave me extra reassurance that this profession really is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment